The Technology and Knowlege Unit (http://technikundwissen.zsi.at) at the Centre for Social Innovation, (http://www.zsi.at), Vienna, is offering a full-time position (beginning July/August 2010).
- internal project management and conceptual work in an international network-project in the research area “Technology Enhanced Learning” (TEL)
- collaboration in a roadmapping project in the research area “Technology Enhanced Learning” (TEL)
- appropriate higher-education degree (at least Master or equivalent) (in psychology, education, sociology, educational technology, etc.)
- personal history in the research area “Technology Enhanced Learning”
- several years of professional experience
- very good written and spoken English
- experience in the use of Internet-based communication and collaboration tools (Web 2.0 applications, Social Media, Video-conferencing, etc.)
- readiness to travel
- collaboration within EU financed R&D projects
- international project management
- a very good working atmosphere
- flexible worke schedules on the basis of 30 to 40 hours per week
- co-operation with numerous national and international partners of our centre
Please, send your expressions of interests and applications to Sebastian Fiedler not later than June 30., 2010.
Folks, this really is a nice opportunity. Give me a shout if you need to know more about it… or simply send your applications.